Spring cleaning? Moving? If you have unwanted items that are still in good order, consider donating these to be put to good use, sold, or up-cycled.
Our various work areas always have a use for various items and accept the donation of the following:
- Books – any and all books in any condition
- Fabric and needlework items, especially Sample Books
- Good quality wood and woodworking tools
- Appliances: Fridge, heaters.
- Clothing** (especially closed shoes size 8-11)
- Bric-and-Brac – useful items are sold at our fête
- Old newspapers, books and magazines for recycling
- Linen and Towels** WE CURRENTLY NEED PILLOWS + PILLOWCASES
- Curtain Rails
**Please ensure that these are clean, in working order, and free from pests.
Please Note: Unfortunately we cannot accept broken items, faulty electronic devices or appliances. If you are unsure whether you can donate items, please call ahead of time to confirm.
Please report to reception when making a goods donation. Kindly fill in a donation form so that we can thank you!